They either come as Towers or Desktops; either form doesn't limit what system cases could be used for. The most common system case type is the tower. Tower cases are available in three types that is Full tower, Mid-tower, and Mini tower. Slimline cases are simply towered cases turned on their sideways. Small form factor or SFF cases are custom cases that are designed to minimize the spatial volume of a desktop computer. System cases protect the computer chassis, hard drive, motherboard, and other internal components for advanced blade servers, computer networks, or small desktop units. Now in this article, we are going to highlight a few reasons why we may need a new computer system case? Facts to look into when buying a computer case and last but not least the best computer cases you can get in the market.
WHY WE MAY NEED A COMPUTER CASE? As read in the opening paragraph, computer cases are merely to hold or shelter all internal components of the PC such as motherboard, hard drives, Fans, etc. and tho it always seems like it doesn't really matter what case you use; depending on your needs, it definitely does.
- The Fun of building your own System unit from scratch: For some tech gigs with advanced computer skills, you probably want to build your own computer perhaps for home server purposes, games, or just for learning. It's important you first get a computer case before buying the other components to fit in as this will give you a forecast of how components would fit in.
- Bigger and Better Flow of air: This in particular applies to gamers or individuals who use computers for high-end productivities such as video editing and music production. Internal components produce a huge amount of heat and it's only normal that they get a large breathing space so as to keep them cool. keep in mind that overheating is one of those factors that kill PC systems very fast and this often results from using computers for longer periods of time without the internal component having sufficient means of air circulation. in such cases, you definitely need a large case.
- Extra Space: If you are thinking of upgrading your system by adding extra components such as graphics cards, riser cards, and disks then you may also need to consider getting a new system case that is in the situation where your system unit is small to accommodate these extra components.
- More Fans: As mentioned earlier, internal components produce a vast amount of heat and thus need a lot of air circulation. Fans play a vital role in making this happen. Though all system cases are geared towards satisfying the same objectives, some are just better because they provide extra abilities. more fans means more cooling. If overheating is an issue for you then you need to get a new system case with more fan support.
FACTS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A COMPUTER CASE:
Assuming you already feel the need to buy a computer case, and for the fact, you are doing so because you have fallen in line with one of the above-mentioned factors of why you need a computer case in the first place. Irrespective of your need, we urge you to consider the following facts before buying one. some of these factors have already been mentioned above.
- By default, system cases come with attached motherboards and fans. Ensure to get that which supports more fans and has extra slots for drives
- Size is not at all a key consideration but if you have extra internal computers to add to your system then you should consider getting a larger system case that supports more expansion slots that is PCI express and AGP for graphic cards.
- Also, consider the power Supply. Be sure it supplies the right amount of voltage to all components. Check the exterior of the power supply to be sure it supports both 110v and 220v for input power. They always have a switch on them and depending on your country/region, you can always decide to switch between both voltages. This is an important aspect to avoid an explosion during the wrong input. so be sure to check and verify the standard your country uses.
That said, let me recommend to you these computer cases to buy. if you are interested in any. tap the image to buy directly from amazon.
iBUYPOWER Snowblind S 19" Translucent Customizable Side-Panel LCD Display
iBUYPOWER's iconic Snowblind S case featuring the world’s first mass-produced transparent LCD side panel as a standalone product. LCD Spec: 19” transparent TN LCD side panel display with 1280 x 1024 resolution enabling the complete customization of the side panel. Users can configure the digital display to feature video wallpaper, images, or system temperatures in real-time
Featuring an open-source software called "Rainmeter" you can design or download new widget skins to your heart's desire. Designed with a crisp, SECC Steel case finish and white LED illumination on the interior, both cases in the Snowblind series come equipped with three 120mm fans for intake and exhaust. On top of the cases, users will experience no shortage of connectivity
Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX | Cooling: 3 x 120mm fans included | Expansion/Connectivity Drive Bays: Internal 3. 5'' x2, Internal 2. 5'' x2. The I/O panel of the Snowblind series is outfitted with two USB 3. 0 Type-A ports and two 3. 5mm jacks for headset and microphone compatibility. https://amzn.to/2GXGi7f
Thermaltake Core P3 ATX Tempered Glass Gaming Computer Case Chassis The new Core P3 Tempered Glass Edition Open Frame chassis comes with a 5mm thick tempered glass front panel to provide durability and a clear view of the inner components. Core P3 TG supports the latest PC hardware, AIO, and DIY liquid cooling solutions. The Chassis is designed with dual GPU and PSU layout options and 3-way stand placements (wall mount, horizontal, and vertical placements) provide users unlimited flexibility when it comes to building the most advanced customized PCIncludes GPU Float bracket allows vertical mounting options for 2.5-slot GPU solutions. (TT Gaming Riser Cable INCLUDED). 3-way Placement Layouts: Designed for Wall, Horizontal or Vertical layouts for desktop locations. Tempered Strength: 5mm Thick Tempered Glass window protects and reduces noise for everyday use Easy Access: Supports 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 3.0 ports with HD Audio ports. https://amzn.to/2ItE1l3 MUSETEX ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Gaming PC Case This excellent ATX Mid Tower Gaming computer case supports motherboards up to E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX; Internal Bays: 3 x 3.5 HDD's and 3 x 2.5 SSD's. its POWERFUL COOLING SYSTEM constitutes a 6*120mm RGB Dual light loop LED Fans pre-installed in this pc gaming case: 3 x Front, 2 x Top, 1 x Rear; up to 160mm long liquid-cooling radiator at the front (optional). You can change the color and mode of the light through the RGB button. https://amzn.to/374Zrz2 MSI Premium Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case: Featuring 3x 120mm Fans + 1 x 120mm addressable RGB fans support MSI Mystic Light for the unlimited customization options, Bundled with a 1 to 8 ARGB LED HUB to help you have more attractive ways to decorate your gaming rig by the LED strips. Supports 3D-printable parts Personalize your own nameplates or logos to show off your own style with RGB effects 4mm tinted tempered glass side panel making it ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting MSI Mystic light offers multiple colors and effects for you to set up your rig with your own style https://amzn.to/315aSTQ So thanks for reading. leave a comment if you can and please share for others to learn.